Web Design with Flair!
Website Design that Gets Business Moving
01384 487 800
Lead Generating Website Design with Freecom.net
If you are looking for reliable web design services, you’re in the right place. Over the years, we have designed literally thousands of quality websites for UK companies over the years, and almost all business types & industry sectors;
- Solicitor’s and Accountant’s
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Retail and Wholesale
- Health and Charity organisations
- The Services Sector
- Education and Local Authorities
Our website design is responsive so it will resize automatically depending on the device used to access the Internet. This means our websites work just as well on mobile phones as they do on a laptop or large monitor PC.
Freecom's web design ...
- Is hand coded using responsive design principles
- Has on site search engine optimisation completed during the build process
- Gives you the ability to log-in & update your own website (content management)
- Uses up to date coding techniques, technologies and frameworks
- Fast loading to satisfy search engines and user demands
- Will be fully branded for your company
- Will consider the look & feel you want, your business objectives, & goals
- Will follow UK & EEC regulations & law regarding cookies & privacy policies
We don’t just do web design either!
We also have a full range of support services to get your website up and running;
- We can register a domain name for you (We are an authorised registrar)
- We can set up email addresses using your domain name
- We can provide an SSL certificate to make your website secure
- We can provide hosting, so the website is accessible over the internet
- We can provide additional SEO services
- We will provide help and technical support when you need it
- We can provide a managed website update service (for a set amount of time per month)
- As a full business ISP, we provide all these services in-house
Do you need or want to sell your products online? Then during the web design stage, we can add a catalogue section and basket. We’ll then integrate your website with a payment provider and get your products showcased to the world!
We can design a brochure website by using the catalogue section without the basket and payment provider, to allow people to see and get more information about the products or services that you offer.
The possibilities and options are numerous, this is where we can help you look at those options, and decide what it is that will best suit your needs, your budget, and your objectives.
Freecom is centrally located in the West Midlands, close to the main motorway networks in the area. This makes us very accessible for most of the country. Our technical and phone support staff are also based here in the Midlands, and are both friendly and knowledgeable.