The boring small print
- All our products apart from “Just Broadband” include a phone line from Freecom and are required in order to provide you with the service. By providing us with the telephone install number you agree that Freecom Internet Services Ltd is to become your telephone provider. We will notify your provider that we are taking supply of your services, but it’s your responsibility to let your current service provider know that you wish to cancel their service.
- One-off connection fee £40 for fibre products
- Calls to georgaphic numbers are charged are 1p per min, Vodafone, O2 & EE 10p per min, Three 15p per min
- A compatible VDSL/ADSL+2 router is required in order to use the service, you may either purchase on from ourselves or supply your own
- All contracts are 24 month
- Payment is via Direct Debit; other forms of payment will incur an additional £5 admin charge
- All our packages come with Standard Care Level 2– Clear by 23:59 next day, Monday to Saturday excluding Bank Holidays. For example, report Tuesday @ 09:58 cleared by 23:59 Wednesday
- We recommend upgrading to Enhanced Care Level 3 if your business is heavily reliant on a connection to the internet
- The speed you get with any of our products is determined by several factors such as:
- The distance from your address to the exchange or green cabinet
- Condition of your telephone line
- Internal wiring
- Processing power of your computer
- Whether you use a wireless or cable connection
Prices shown exclude VAT. Call prices shown are charged per minute. Terms & Conditions apply. Errors & omissions exempt.