Are you looking for more sales for your most profitable products and services?
Freecom.net websites are built to attract visitors from potential customers who are searching the internet for your most profitable products and servicess.
Why? because more traffic = more leads = more sales don't you agree?
Website hosting (web space only) is for when you already have a website, or are creating your own & need it to be accessed over the Internet.
We can also register a domain name should you not have one - people will then know what to type to reach your site.
A domain name is your website name, its the address that your customers type in to their internet browser to access your website.
We have some great rates on domain names and they go fantastically with our hosting packages if required.
We supply several email services for businesses which include pop, imap and microsoft exchange all of which are reliable and secure and will help your business to keep in touch.
We also offer secure web mail, authenticated SMTP, and as many email addresses as you need.
Need help or support with one of our services? Our UK based customer services team are here to help you no matter what the problem.
This is our customer login area. From here you can access various Freecom services; MyFreecom (view your invoices, manage your domians, & more). Webmail login, Website Admin, Office 365, & Mobile App Admin.
It's all here together for you in one handy location.
We love to be contacted, in fact we love it that much we have a section here for you to do just that!
So, please feel free to get in touch.
News & Articles
Do you want free help and support with web design, sales, marketing and more?
Then, this is the section for you!
Our blogs are updating often with some of the greatest tips to help you, whatever your business.
Freecom have various Internet connection types and speeds; ADSL2+, Fibre, EAD (End to end ethernet) or EFM (Ethernet first mile). We can also set you up with just the phone line, or a VoIP system (Voice over IP).
Everything you need to keep your business connected, and at great rates!
SSL certificates protect the transfer of sensitive information such as credit card numbers, what you type in to a form, including passwords and usernames.
When your website has SSL, it will help build trust with your potential customers but will also rank higher on search engines than sites without one.
Search Engine Optimisation on your website helps the search engines identify your content and what your website is about.
This in turn helps the search engines recommend your website to people entering the relevant search terms.
The all-in-one website, mobile app, and communications platform for schools.
Set homework & track it, notify an individual, a group or everyone, events calendar, create & distribute newsletters, and lots more!
Need a New Website or Help With an Existing One?
We build lead generating websites that are designed to attract website traffic from potential customers who are searching the internet for your most profitable products and services.
Want to know more? Click Here.
Freecom.net have the website solutions you're looking for, from a single page broshure or landing page, to a multipage site and ecommerce, with easily updateable news or blog pages and more.
Our website design is responsive so it will resize automatically depending on the device used to access the Internet. This means our websites work just as well on mobile phones as they do on a laptop or large monitor PC.
We also have a full range of support services to get your website up and running, from registering domain names, adding a sercurity certificate (SSL), setting up email accounts & more. As a full business ISP, we provide all these services in-house and more. To top it off, we have fantastic UK based technical support who can assist you with any help, or problems you may have.
Why choose web design services from Freecom?
- Coded using responsive design principles so works on mobile phones too.
- Search engine optimisation on the website is completed during the build process
- You can log-in & update your own website (content management)
- We use up to date coding techniques, technologies and frameworks
- Our sites are fast loading to satisfy search engines and user demands
- Will be designed to your specification, and fully branded for your company
- We consider the look & feel you want, your business objectives, & goals
- Once your site is live, you're never alone - we're only an email or phone call away!
- Looking for a completely new website? Something up to date, and mobile ready?
- Is your website a bit tired looking - does it need a makeover, a visual update?
- Want additional pages added to your existing site?
- Additional features added, like a facebook feed, or blog section?
- Thinking of adding ecommerce to sell products online?
- Anything else website related?
If the answer to any of the above is 'YES'
then get in touch.
We're always happy to listen or advise.
01384 487 810
Educational establishments tend to use several systems to manage and communicate with their staff, parents and pupils. Paper newsletters, email and text messages for example. The there is the organisation of school groups, clubs, and teams.
You can do all this and more within our dedicated, unified system. What if you update the website and it automatically updates other parts such as the mobile app? What if you could communicate to the whole school, a single class, just the staff, or a single person easily?
All this is possible with the School Life communication platform.
- Mobile application & website with integrated management
- Easy drag & drop administration area
- Targeted messaging system & push notifications
- Events calendar - show school club meetings, events, & more.
- Electronic newsletter creation and distribution
- Email message creation and distribution
- Documents & Policy sections - esily manage your important documents
- Set & track a childs homework & organise parents evenings
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Businesses and organisations often want to know what their customers, staff, or members opinions are regarding services, products, or quality of work for example. You can gather opinions, marketing information, get employee or client feedback and more.
- Create survey's and questionaires in a friendly drag & drop interface.
- No Internet connection? No problem - Conduct survey's offline - even on the street!
- Skip logic - Users are taken on a particular path depending on answers to previous questions
- Export your completed survey data to CSV or Excel for further analysis
- Get live feedback from your dashboard in a simple graphical format for easy understanding
- UK based support should you need help
- Surveys are customisable including colour scheme and the addition of your organisational logo
- You can ask people your questions directly, have a link on your website, a social media link, or email your survey.